Information, Videos, Grooming, and Puppy Classes
Central Animal Hospital is aware of the vast amount of information available on the internet. Our team has taken the time and evaluated the following sites. Just click on the titles below.
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Kennel Club
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Center for Veterinary Medicine – U.S. Food & Drug Administration
- Canine Flu – Canine Influenza
- Cat Parent Information
- Discussions of Cat Diseases – American Assosiciation of Feline Practitioners
- Dogs and Ticks
- EU Travel Form – Instructions
- Feline Health Topics with Videos – Cornell University Feline Health Center
- Heartworm Questions and Answers
- International Pet Travel Information
- Guide to Dealing with the Loss of a Pet
- Pet Advice and Information
- University of Tennessee Veterinary Medicine Library
- Veterinary Information Network for Pet Owners
- Videos – How to’s from Cornell University Feline Health Center
- Video Administering Sileo (treatment for canine noise aversion)
For Training and Grooming:
Steve Diller, local trainer and author of Dogs and Their People – Choosing and Training the Best Dog For You. He can be reached at 914-347-3100. Visit his website.
Reining Cats and Dogs in Mt. Kisco, which provides training, grooming, and day care. Their phone number is 914-666-2121.
Pet Brite Spa & Grooming Services by Soraya Nauffal, pet stylist, will groom your pet in your home or hers in Scarsdale. Her phone number is 914-439-4401.