Providing Curbside Concierge Service for you and your pet.
Our Latest Protocol for Office Visits:
- Clients are asked to call us (914-723-1250) when arriving in our parking lot, and to wait in their car.
- Please wear a mask as our health care team approaches your car to escort your pet into the hospital.
- Doctors will perform the exam with the client on the telephone or via ZOOM.
- Medication/recommendation is given to the client when your pet is brought back to your car.
- Credit/debit card or contactless form of payment is preferred.
Prescription and Food Refills: Please call ahead for food and prescription refills, we can then process your request and your items will be ready for you when you arrive, and we will bring it to your car. You can also order your medication and food via Covetrus, the on-line pharmacy right here on our website: www.bestvets.net and it will be delivered directly to your home. Just click here: GREEN SHOPPING CART
If you are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, coughing or difficulty breathing please contact your health care official and seek care immediately. If your pet is also in need of medical attention, please call us to discuss the best way for us to help.
Please understand that our phone lines will be busy and appreciate your patience. Our hours are also adjusted during this time. Thank you for understanding and for your trust in choosing Central Animal Hospital for your pet's health care needs.
We hope that you are all staying safe and remain optimistic in this uncertain time
We are doing our best to protect our clients and our health care team, while providing medical care to our patients.
We are here for you and your pet.